Saturday, September 23, 2006

Panzon.


Am mai vorbit de Frida,si daca inca nu v-ati hotarat sa vedeti filmul,uite cele mai tari citate din film.
David :"I'd rather have an intelligent enemy than a stupid friend."

Frida:" What do you think matters most for a good marriage?
Guillermo : A short memory.
Frida: Why did you get married?
Guillermo:I can't remember. "

Frida:" I had two big accidents in my life Diego, the trolley and you... You are by far the worse"

Diego:"Sex is like pissing. People take it much too seriously."

Diego:"It was just a fuck. I've given more affection in a handshake. "

Diego:"I'm physiologically incapable of fidelity. "

Frida:"At the end of the day, we can endure much more than we think we can. "

Frida: You've lost weight.
Diego: And you've lost your toes.
Frida: Is that why you're here? To offer your condolences?
Diego: I'm here to see how you are. How are you?
Frida: Tired of answering that question. Otherwise, like shit.

1 comment:

miss moneypenny said...

Careful, guys. This corpse is still breathing. Try to get me there in one piece.